Accidents at Work
Employers owe a duty of care to their employees. There are standards that they are expected to meet in order to protect their employees against accidental injury.
When employers fall short of the standards expected of them, there can be serious and devastating results. Eason Law are experts in all types of workplace accident claims and pursue compensation for clients in respect of both relatively small injuries and extremely serious injuries, including even death.
Eason Law can offer expert advice on how to pursue your claim. Eason Law has over 20 years combined experience in dealing with compensation claims of this nature.
You will be guaranteed to pay nothing "win or lose" and keep 100% of your compensation.
For free, no obligation advice on any accident or potential claim please complete the online enquiry form and we will respond to you within 24 hours by email or telephone.
Or alternatively contact us direct on 0800 804 8005
We can help you with:
- Back Injury at Work Claims
- Burns, Scars and Laceration Claims
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Construction Industry Accident Claims
- Defective Work Equipment Claims
- Falling Object Claims
- Falls from Height Claims
- Fractures at Work Claims
- Head Injuries at Work Claims
- Inadequate Protective Equipment Claims
- Inadequate Training Accident Claims
- Industrial Disease Claims
- Manual Handling Claims
- Neck Injury at Work Claims
- Occupational Asthma
- Osteoarthritis Claims
- Repetitive Strain Injury Claims
- Soft Tissue Injury Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury at Work Claims
- Tendon Injury Claims
- Tiredness Claims
- Ulnar Neuropathy Claims
- Welding Illness Claims
- Workplace Accident Amputation Claims
- Workplace Slip and Trip Claims